Starters to share
- Galician potage, soup whit white beans and turnip greens.
- Codfish doughnuts with ali-oli of roasted garlic.
- Foie with Pedro Ximénez sauce and raisins.
- Artichokes in tempura with teriyaki sauce.
- Galician octopus with paprika and potatoes.
- Morcilla (black pudding) of Wagyu beef.
Main course to choose
- Red tuna tartar with Siracha and Kimchi mayonnaise, dehydrated Otelo tomato.
- Sautéed Mushrooms Shitakes and Boletus, with Sea Bass tartar and
- Warm Cream of Smoked Tuna.
- Sauteed baby aquid in Albariño sauce.
- Wild sea bass with Sechuan pepper and red wine sauce.
- Hake lasagna in sailor sauce with clams.
- Steak tartar with grilled marrow and suffle chips.
- Low beef steak, matured in the dry.
- Baby Goat shoulder roasted in low temperature.
- Baby pork roasted in low temperature.
- Wagyu burguer with fresh lettuc,. tomato and sheep cheese.
- Sirloin with foie mousse and cherry sauce.
Pairing with great spanish wines
- PAGO DE CARRAOVEJAS
- Albariño from our wineyard
- Soft drinks, beer, water and coffee
- We finish with a great rum from Guatemala 8 years old, BOTRAN.
Desserts to choose
- Lemon and cava sorbet
- Galician cheesecake with homemade confit of passion fruit and mango
Price each person: 59,90€
+ 10% VAT
If the bottle of wine is not consumed in its entirety, it can be taken away.
PAGO DE CARRAOVEJAS
As a tribute and thanks to our customers.